Neuromodulators & Dermal Fillers
Foundations I: Introductory Technique
To register for a course please contact Laura at (407) 730-2300 or fill out the Contact Us Form and an Allele Medical staff member will send you the registration form.
Neuromodulators (pharmacology, dosing, contraindications, precautions, current FDA approved types) and Dermal Fillers (types, scientific composition, appropriate use of each type, and the amount needed for optimal correction).
Special attention to addressing anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, facial assessment, patient consult, and understanding the aging face.
Ideal Participant: This course is designed for the first-time injector or for those who have not yet injected more than 50 patients.
$2000 – Off Site
Sample Program Agenda
|9:00 am – 12:00 pm||
|12:00 pm – 12:30 am||
|12:30 pm – 3:30 pm||
Live Hands-On Injection
|3:30 pm – 3:45 pm||
After completion of the course the participant will be able to safely inject:
- Glabellar Complex (11 lines)
- Crow’s Feet
- Frontalis (Forehead Lines)
- Nasalis (Bunny Lines)
- Naso-labial Folds (Smile Lines)
- Marionettes/Malomental Folds (Puppet Lines)
- Oral Commissures
What to Bring:
- Topical Anesthetic Cream/Gel
- A Camera
- Patient Chart
- Product: Dermal Filler and Neuromodulator. Only U.S. manufactured products are permitted for injection during our courses. If you need to establish an account to purchase products with the manufacturers, the numbers are listed below.
Allergan – (800) 433-8871 (BOTOX, Juvederm)
Galderma – (844) GAL-DERM (Dysport, Restylane)
Merz – (262) 835-3333 (Xeomin, Radiesse, Belotero)
- Two models who would be an ideal candidate for the information presented during this course
What is Provided:
- Lunch – Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions
- All Medical Supplies: Gloves, Gauze, Alcohol Wipes, Chlorhexadine Wipes, Needles, Syringes, Sharps Containers, Marking Pencils, and Bacteriostatic NSS for Neuromodulator Reconstitution
- Sample informed consents and post treatment instructions will be sent to you prior to course