Sculptra® Aesthetic Facial Rejuvenation
After you register for this course, a team member will contact you to schedule a date.
This product is not a dermal filler but a bioactivator used to stimulate the bodies own production of collagen.
Special attention in addressing anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, facial assessment, patient consult, and understanding the aging face.
Ideal Participant: This course is designed for those injectors with at least two years of dermal filler experience and has injected more than 70 patients. In addition, the participant is required to have met the minimal teachings of our Foundations II course.
$2,000 – Off Site
Sample Program Agenda
Live Hands-On Injection
Upon completion of the course the participant will be able to safely inject for:
- Mid-Face Rejuvenation
- Lower Face Rejuvenation
- Mandibular Contouring
- Temple Hollowing
What to Bring:
- Topical Anesthetic Cream/Gel
- A Camera
- Patient Chart
- Product: Two Vials of Hydrated Sculptra® Aesthetic. You will be contacted prior to attending the course to guide you through the hydration process of Sculptra Aesthetic. If you need to establish an account to purchase products with the manufacturer we have listed the number below.
Galderma – (844) GAL-DERM (Sculptra, Dysport, Restylane)
- 1 Vial of 1% or 2% of Lidocaine without Epinepherine
- Two models who would be an ideal candidate for the information presented during this course
What is Provided:
- All Medical Supplies: Gloves, Gauze, Alcohol Wipes, Chlorhexadine Wipes, Needles, Syringes, Sharps Container, Marking Pencils
- Sample informed consents and post treatment instructions will be sent to you prior to course